Small exterior. Big possibilities.
Made specifically to secure Apple’s iPad tablets for public use, this countertop kiosk enclosure features a heavy, tip-resistant base and a durable, scratch-resistant finish.
The adjustable head can be angled to suit your counter height, making it easy for visitors to interact with the iPad. Each of our head enclosures is made for a specific set of tablet dimensions, allowing the tablet to snap into the head for a secure fit. This kiosk enclosure is available for:
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro +$35
- Apple iPad Air 2
- Apple iPad Air
Apple’s iPad tablets feature high-resolution Retina displays, a smooth and responsive touch interface, and iOS options like Guided Access that make it easy to lock the device into a single app for kiosk use.
Need an enclosure for a different tablet? We have frequently created custom enclosures for other tablets - please contact us to discuss your needs.
- to the device’s front-facing camera for photos and video.
- to the front-facing home button - pinhole and full access options available.
- radio-transparent tablet enclosure is scratch and fingerprint-resistant.
- restricts access to the Home button, while still allowing you private access to power, volume and the home screen without disassembly.
- stable, non-tip steel body and base, powdercoated for a durable, professional finish.
- tablet can be displayed in either landscape or portrait mode.
- secondary cable exit through the base of the kiosk for hidden AC power supply and cordless appearance.
iPad Air, Air 2 & 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- dimensions in landscape: 12” w, 10” d, 13” h
- dimensions in portrait: 12” w, 10” d, 14” h
- weight: 17.7 lb.
12.9-inch iPad Pro
- dimensions in landscape: 15.5” w, 11.5” d, 14.5” h
- weight: 20.5 lb.
iPad is not included and must be purchased separately