Solid craftsmanship. Superior design.
Built from steel and unbreakable thermoplastics, this tablet kiosk is as durable as it is elegant.
Featuring a heavy-duty, non-tip base and a large, lockable body with enough room for battery systems, voltage converters, routers, and branding, the standalone is designed to be the perfect all-around, multi-purpose kiosk. A clean design to match the beauty of the tablet. Available for the IPad tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab & Microsoft Surface Pro.
- radio-transparent tablet enclosure is durable, scratch and fingerprint-resistant.
- restricts access to the Home button, while still allowing you private access to power, volume and the home screen without disassembly.
- stable, non-tip steel body and base, which can be bolted to the floor through hidden lag-bolt holes for extra security.
- tamper-proof security screws secure the tablet within the enclosure.
- locking back panel allows easy access to cords and accessories stored within the body of the enclosure.
- additional security port at the base of the kiosk designed to accommodate a standard Kensington lock.
- compatible with our audible alarm system for an additional layer of security.
- secondary cable exit through the base of the kiosk for hidden AC power supply and cordless appearance.
- optional wheel stand base for a streamlined profile of kiosks displayed with vehicles - available at no extra charge, requires additional lead time.
- dimensions in landscape: 19” w, 16.5” d, 46.5” h
- dimensions in portrait: 19” w, 16.5” d, 47.5” h
- weight: 46 lbs
- 9.7-inch iPad or IPad Pro
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 12.9-inch IPad Pro
- IPad Air 2 - model numbers: A1566, A1567
- IPad Air - model numbers: A1474, A1475, A1476
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 & Tab A 10.1-inch
- Microsoft Surface Pro & Surface Pro 4, runs on Windows
- Broadcaster Head (iPad models only)
- Large Graphic Panel
- Small Graphic Panel
- Backdrop Graphic Panel
- Body Wrap
- Body Logo
- Custom Powdercoating
- Templates for graphics are available for download or if you would prefer to work with our team to develop your graphics, please contact us to discuss your needs.